By default, calculator (or numpad) is shown on your WEB POS screen. This calculator allows you to multiply the product you add to the cart.
However, you can turn this setting off and hide the calculator.
Note: if you're using the WEB POS on small screen (i.e., mobile phone) it's best to hide the calculator so you can see more items on your cart.
To hide the calculator, please follow these steps:
- Open the left-side menu by clicking on the three stripe lines on the top left corner
- Click on Settings and select "CARTS" tab
- Disable "Show calculator"
- Your cart will look like the image below
- To multiply the product on your cart, click on the product you want to edit and adjust the quantity. Learn more on how to multiply the product or edit the product quantity