What is a custom sale?
If you want to sell a product that has not been listed on your POS app, you can create a custom product and make a custom sale.
Here's a step-by-step guide to make a custom sale:
- Enable custom sales by going to Settings > General > Allow Custom Items
- Go to Products screen and tap on the Numpad option in the bottom of the screen
- You can now type the product price and change the quantity in the top left corner
- To give the item a name, fill in the item description field
- Once you're ready, click 'Add to cart'
- Choose a tax and category for this custom product
Once you're ready, you can finalise the payment like you normally would, by pressing 'Pay' and choosing a payment method.
See how it's done in our video tutorial below